If you’re looking for a new spin on Sunday Brunch location I highly recommend that you head to one of my favorite hotels in the city to dine at Seaworthy – the oyster bar and sustainable seafood restaurant set in a classic Creole cottage from executive chef Justin Koslowsky [previously of Michelin-awarded Atera and acclaimed Contra in NYC] at Ace Hotel New Orleans.
At Seaworthy, Chef Justin offers a Southern-inspired brunch menu with personal twists on his favorite brunch items, highlighting wild-caught seafare and seasonal ingredients. Select new menu items include:
- Chile Relleno: Poblano peppers stuffed with sautéed shrimp, red onion, charred corn and jack cheese, and baked with green tomatillo sauce and shredded jack cheese on top.
- Micah’s Sandwich: A breakfast sandwich with Andouille sausage, folded over scrambled eggs, melted fontal cheese and Creole mustard mayonnaise on a toasted Dong Phuong bun, served with french fries.
- Crab Cake: Chef Justin’s play on Eggs Benedict features a 4oz crab cake on a toasted english muffin with a soft poached egg, english peas, pea tendrils and rouille.
- Smoked Fish: Toasted sourdough bread featuring layers of smoked trout and avocado topped with a salad of cucumbers, radishes and fresh lemon juice, and garnished with sunflower sprouts and sunflower, poppy and sesame seeds.
- BBQ Shrimp: Thick slices of sourdough bread topped with slices of heirloom tomato, fresh burrata and barbecue shrimp, garnished with scallions.
Newly appointed beverage director Ryan Anderson [a certified Level 2 Sommelier previously of NYC’s The Grill, which was awarded 3 stars from the New York Times], offers bottomless Mimosas, Sangrias and Pimm’s Cup, alongside a new fall cocktail menu. New additions to the menu include Super GLÜH with red wine, white port, spices and lemon; 24 Karat with spiced bourbon, lemon and honey; and Jose’s Angels with yellow chartreuse, orange amaro, mezcal, lime and sage; among many others.
For more info and to reserve your table click on the link http://www.seaworthynola.com/
3 thoughts on “Sippin & Brunchin at Seaworthy located in The Ace Hotel New Orleans”
Very nice blog! 💜 Well done! Visit our blog and if you like it follow us… we will follow back! Press the english section button or the english flag to read our english articles! Thanks a lot! 🙂 http://www.eatdessertfirstgreece.com 🙏
Thank you do much and consider it done. ✨💫
Thank you so much! 💛💜🙏